Coach Ross Angeles
This is an unpaid internship for college credit.
The successful applicant is a proven self-starter who wants to gain the skills to platform this role into something bigger for their career. The candidate will be asked to perform a variety of meaningful administrative and clerical tasks.
Collaboration Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant intern
- Research and document processes as needed
- Develop and maintain digital filing system
- Learn various skills as needed, you will be supported
- Maintain Coach Ross calendar
- Follow-up with other staff on project status
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant intern
- Able to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Learn Google Drive skills where needed
Benefits for the Administrative Assistant intern
- College credit
- Focus on building skills to improve your resume and hire-ability
- Any interns that show outstanding performance during the duration of the internship will receive a recommendation and mentoring for future employment opportunities
The intern will work from an off-site location and communicate primarily over Google Meets, Skype/Facetime, email, and phone. In-person meetings will occur at least 2x a week if the candidate is in Los Angeles.
It is the student’s responsibility to seek possible credit for this internship.
Existing social media accounts can be found at @CoachRossLA. Our website is CoachRossLA.com. Finally, Ross’ LinkedIn account can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachrossla/
Job Type: Internship
- Can you take an unpaid internship?
If not, unfortunately you are not eligible.