In this position, you will be a central part of our New Business & Staples Connect initiative
You will have high-level exposure, development opportunities and a great deal of responsibility overseeing our in store initiatives. You will work on projects that truly contribute to the overall business success, and you will present your work up to business leaders.
- Build a sense of community through holding different events and genuine knack/networking opportunities
- Figure out creative ways to drive traffic to the store
- Drive brand awareness of our new Podcast Studio
- Follow up on incoming leads from Staples.com website
- Rising junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, sales or marketing
- Detail oriented, highly organized individual with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work accurately but efficiently, adjusting quickly to changing priorities and aggressive timelines.
- Experience with sales, cold calling, or networking events
- Knowledge of Podcasts is helpful
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Staples is The Worklife Fulfillment Company, helping businesses of all sizes be more productive, connected and inspired. With dedicated account teams, category professionals, innovative brands and a curated product assortment for business, Staples provides customized solutions to help organizations achieve their goals. Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits!
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.