Auto/Mate Dealership Systems
We are a leading provider of dealership management system software to over 1,350 retail automotive dealerships nationwide. Auto/Mate has received DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Awards 5 years running (2012-2016) and has been recognized by the Albany Business Review as one of the “Best Places to Work” Eight Years Running! Not to mention, Ok, we will mention winning the Times Union Top Workplaces Award consistently from 2012-2018 and finishing 1st among 20 companies with 125-499 employees. As for customer support, Auto/Mate was ranked #1 in 12 out of 16 categories, including overall customer satisfaction, products and services. So, if that’s not enough to wet your whistle, how about this: casual dress code, company gym, getting a random email at work letting you know that there is an ice cream truck outside, watching the CEO flip burgers at one of our frequent BBQ’s, Holiday parties, Tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day! When you work hard, we reward you for it and when you join Auto/Mate you join a family. “Other” Centered is not just a made-up word. It is part of our DNA.
We are seeking a talented, local undergraduate software developer for our 2020 Summer internship. This lucky person will contribute hands-on work to various software development projects and work directly with top notch software engineers.
- Enhance and support web-based and client-server Java applications.
- Coordinate testing and development efforts with training, support and technical writing teams.
- Actively participate in Software Development group meetings.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Must have Junior or Senior status in any of the following majors:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology and Web Science
- Information Technology
- Any other computer programming related major
- Understanding of object oriented programming technologies
- Experience with a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS): PostgreSQL (preferable), Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is an Equal opportunity Employer