Lake Restoration, Inc.
Ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of product orders placed by phone or online. It will involve working alone and collaborating as part of a team. The work environment in fast-paced. Ability to keep on task is a must. This position will start shortly after the school year ends and will end in early August.
REPORTS TO: Marketing and Sales Manager
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Enter sales orders, receive payments and process credit card transactions.
· Assist customers with package tracking or shipping notifications
· Work with customers via email, phone or chat
· Maintain paper files of product orders.
· Assist Service Coordinator with preparing and updating field service books, and notifying customers of treatments
· Interoffice correspondence between sales, service and marketing departments
· Adhere to company policies.
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required. This may include assisting customers with product selection, by phone or in-store.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent
- Responsible with strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Initiative and ability to accomplish tasks without direction
- Must have strong PC skills and ability to work with Microsoft products
- Adhere to company policies
OTHER: This position requires the ability to meet deadlines, thus a flexible schedule is necessary. Evening and/or weekend hours may be required. Must meet attendance standards. The ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize their importance is required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS: This position is based in an office area. It will involve working alone and collaborating as part of a team. The work environment is fast-paced. Ability to keep on task is a must. This position is full-time, seasonal, with occasional overtime.
EQUIPMENT/MACHINERY USED: Personal computer, all MS Office products, Sage software products and other office equipment including fax, copier, telephone and postal equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position may involve lifting up to 50#. Repetitive typing and sitting for periods of time.
COMPENSATION: Hourly wage and overtime.
WORK WEEK: The hours range from 35 to 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
- One location
- 4 - 6 months
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift