- Write and photograph stories for Centric Brands’ daily online publication circulated to 1,700 corporate employees (Ex: Profiles on fashion executives, event recaps and inside scoops on our brands)
- Develop and manage employee campaigns promoting company programs and initiatives
- Monitor external press hits to share with employees in our In the News column
- Assist with company-wide employee events and perform other administrative duties
- Support the HR / Internal Communications teams with special projects as needed
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure all Company assets and collateral are accurately portrayed in visuals and media.
- Highly curious, collaborative and creative. A team player with a positive attitude willing and wanting to take the lead and responsibility with projects.
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in NYC for the full 10-week program
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field (rising juniors & seniors).
- Team player with the ability to handle a fast paced work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with a variety of internal and external customers.