We are looking for a passionate and energetic intern to undertake real-world commercial challenges of enterprise software development. You will be working on developing and contributing to enterprise EDA software. Ideal candidate is an advanced EE major (preferably PhD student) with very strong CS background or an advanced CS major.
1. Passionate about developing software tools/apps that are intuitive and a pleasure to use. And passionate about developing code that is easy to maintain, well architected and documented, and reusable.
2. Proficiency in object-oriented analysis, design & programming.
3. Strong in programming and working knowledge of C++.
4. Programming experience on Windows (Visual Studio) and/or Linux development environments
5. Able to communicate effectively
6. MS/PhD in EE/CS/ECE
7. Prior knowledge on software development and/or circuit design.
8. Good to have the knowledge and experience of:
- Analog/RF/Microwave design
- Signal integrity challenges and design
- ADS circuit simulator
- Device compact models
Keysight Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : New York : Rochester
Job ID : 36594