CCS Global Tech
8-10 weeks of internship program followed by full-time opportunity with good salary & immigration support. Individuals who are looking for ways to enter the workforce, learn in-demand skills, and develop valuable work experience. We work with companies of varying sizes and industries.
Training Location: Wayne, PA and San Diego, CA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides plan with data, reporting and analyses that enable data driven decision making.
- Provides summary analyses in written and oral presentation settings.
- Builds database from scratch. And prepares complex presentations.
- Develops system test cases and documents results, researches system issues and documents findings.
Qualifications and Skills
- OPT, GC Holders or US citizens.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science field or any graduate major in STEM.
- Basic Knowledge in SQL, T-SQL, Data Modeling, and SQL queries.
- Good Communication skills
- Open to relocating
- Immigration Support
- Monthly Stipend during the training
- Accommodation Assistance
- Great Learning Opportunity
- Relocation Expenses
- Good Salary on project after training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Sql: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)
- Yes: Other non-immigrant work authorization (e.g. L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, etc.)
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday