Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
For twenty years in a row, we’ve been named “One of Northeast Ohio’s Best Places to Work” by North Coast 99. This prestigious award honors organizations with outstanding employment practices, including compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, retention, community services, and employee communications.
Our People Make the Difference! The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is seeking innovative thinkers with vision to build the framework that will carry the Bank into the future.
- End User Support
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Security or MIS with at least one semester remaining in school upon completion of the internship
- Preferred minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be proactive, self-directed, strong attention to detail and organized
- Excellent planning/documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to partner in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills, including verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, multitasking, organization, problem solving and time management skill
- Students in F-1 or J-1 status are not eligible for internship