Jr. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer at ArdentMC
Tulsa, OK or remote a possibility for the right candidate.
ArdentMC, an innovative software development small business, seeks a Jr Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer with demonstrated experience in C# .NET Framework in support of our Federal Government Contractor. ArdentMC offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, competitive salaries, 401K matching, three weeks of paid annual leave, tuition reimbursement and a host of other benefits, creating a rewarding and fast-paced work environment that promotes a workplace culture of excellence, openness and autonomy.
ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS and BE ABLE TO OBTAIN and MAINTAIN A CLEARANCE.
The successful candidate will be expected to handle all manner of IT requests remotely via assistance tools and work collaborate with other IT staff in other offices, providing an opportunity to get involved in areas of systems administration, network management and other enterprise-wide tools and services. The desired location is to work onsite in our Tulsa, OK office, but 100% remote is a possibility for the right candidate.
Absolute must haves
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 customization, configuration, development, deployment and usage (experience migrating Dynamics and USD configurations from environment to environment is a plus)
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues * Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM
- Demonstrated experience in C# .NET Framework
- Experience with ATDD/BDD is a plus
- 3+ years of hands-on Dynamics CRM Developer experience or 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required for the Sr position)
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Extensive experience and knowledge to design, code, test, debug and document software in a variety of programming languages
- Experience with latest programming languages and techniques, and extensive experience in creating strategies for developing IT systems and applications
- Experience in evaluating alternative approaches and selecting optimal approaches
- Jr: Associates Degree + 5 - 15 years experience - or - Bachelor's Degree with 3 + years relevant experience
Thank you for your interest in a Career with ArdentMC. We look forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Full-time
- CRM Software: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)