Oigetit Fake News Filter
We are currently looking for a Mobile & Web Application Developer to join our growing team, who will be working with both other engineers and Product team on either iOS based or Android based applications. This position is highly focused on designing and building an engaging mobile experience for our customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about redefining content through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun!
You will work closely with our CTO and CEO on the development and functionality of the mobile application. You will also be responsible for regular quality control and updates to the app.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics for Firebase, Facebook Analytics and Google Ads)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and IOS
- Work with outside data sources, APIs and local storage
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Object Oriented PHP skills at all scales.
- Experience implementing UI/UX solutions
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work remotely/independently
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new things quickly
- Demonstrated interest in working for small startup/teams
Job Type: Internship
- Fully Remote