Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex avionic systems within Honeywell. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the Test Systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineering knowledge, tools, and principles to develop test systems.
Innovate and design test avionic systems to promote safe and efficient flight.
Applicant for employment for this position must be a U.S. citizen, with potential to obtain a security clearance.
This position is available in Clearwater, Florida.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must be attending an accredited college or university with a goal towards earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Must graduate after December 2020
- Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship
- Must be a US Citizen, due to export control restrictions
- Knowledge of the system/software development lifecycle
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking with the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware (test stations and units under test) in a lab environment, using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc.
- Ability to develop and maintain test software using C# or C++
- Ability to suggest and implement tool and process changes which improve the team’s productivity and cycle time on projects
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.