- Provide administrative support to the research department, as well as various aspects of office duties.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- File documents
- Assist the departments at times
- Miscellaneous tasks
- Microsoft Office knowledge such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Typing & data entry skills.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL in Korean & English
- Knowledge of general office duties (filing, faxing, scanning, and copying).
High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Job Types: Part-time paid internship. Have an opportunity to become a full-time employee after the internship.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Korean & English (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative