Dayton Freight Lines
- Use agreed upon development languages to code computer instructions based on planning meetings or design discussions with team members. Utilize any special development techniques necessary to achieve the most effective solution.
- Attend development meetings (daily scrum, planning, etc.) as an active participant.
- Use efficient and structured programming solutions adhering to department development standards.
- Create or maintain documentation relative to each task or project assigned/pulled.
- Thoroughly test and debug solutions
- Work on defined tasks / projects.
- Preform in an ethical and professional manner, adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Confer with leader and other resources regularly to determine how the desired results can be achieved.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be a fast learner and innovator
- Must be a critical thinker and a problem solver
- Must work well as a member of a team
- Current tools and methodologies include:
- SCRUM/Agile Development Process,
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Product Backlog Maintenance
- Team/Stakeholder Scheduling
- Process Deconstruction and Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Release Scheduling
- Knowledge of databases, SQL, and programing language is a plus.
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- Quick advancement
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Modern facilities
- Clean, late model equipment