6 months+ Hire
Max Pay Rate is $45.00 - position is contract to hire - end salary will be 80-85K - When submitting candidates, they need to know their visa status and salary requirements. The ideal Java Implementation Analyst will work within a client facing technology team to ensure timely delivery of Client Solutions to our clients. will be responsible for the complete implementation of our Payment Solution: installation, configuration, deployment, integration, high level design, release preparation and test support. This work includes supporting and guiding the deployment, Code merge, Managing regressions, Change Management reviews and deploying the client solution in internal test environment o 2+ year: Core Java development/J2EE o Experience with automated build tool (e.g. Jenkins) o Can analyze and troubleshoot existing Java code o 1+ year: Java IDE’s (Eclipse/IntelliJ) and Build tools (Ant, Maven) o 1+ year: code merging and version control (e.g. Mercurial) o 1+ year: JUnit Testing o 1+ year: Large scale commercial software development o 1+ year: Application Deployment with Application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss) 1+ year: Release and code delivery. They need to know that this isn't a developer role and is a support role
SUPPLIERS YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER FOR YOUR CANDIDATE TO BE CONSIDERED - WITHOUT THESE QUESTIONS YOUR CANDIDATES WILL BE REJECTED
1. 1. Do you have experience working in a product based company?
2. How many years of Java development experience? Tell me about your experience.
3. How many years of J2EE experience do you have? Tell me about your experience.
4. Tell me about your experience with deploying and maintaining applications on WebLogic or WebSphere.
5. Which servers do you have experience working with?
6. Do you have experience in Java code debugging or bug fixing of an existing product/project?
7. Do you have experience with any Source control?
8. Do you have experience in Java code merging/maintenance experience?
9. Have you packaged & deployed Java web application to remote standalone server?
10. Do you have ANT/Maven experience? How many years?
11. Do you have experience with testing framework like JUnit?
12. Do you understand CI/CD (Continuous integration / continuous delivery) concept?
13. Do you have any release management experience or knowledge of release processes?
14. Have you ever worked on supporting client issues during deployment & post deployment?
15. What is your target salary range (required)?
- Good core Java understanding and experience
- Experience with releases and code delivery
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Works to deadlines and can escalate issues effectively
- Excellent communication, written and team skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Merging code branches (Mercurial, Tortoise, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Grafting individual change sets
- Building application (ant/maven)
- Executing regression tests (Jenkins, JUnit) and troubleshooting (debugging)
- Fixing regression tests
- Review test results with QA or BA team
- Monitor build and regression tests. Resolve environment issues with the help of the DevOps team
- Ensure the integrity of the release artefacts (Jira) to deliver quality releases
Essential Skills and Experience
- BSc or MSc educated
- 2+ year: Core Java development
- Experience with automated build tool (e.g. Jenkins)
- Can analyse and troubleshoot existing Java code
- 1+ year: Java IDE’s (Eclipse/IntelliJ) and Build tools (Ant, Maven)
- 1+ year: code merging and version control (e.g. Mercurial)
- 1+ year: Unit Testing
Highly Desirable Skills
- 1+ year: Large scale commercial software development
- 1+ year: Application Deployment with Application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss)
- 1+ year: Release and code delivery
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- CI/CD: 1 year (Required)
- Java IDE: 2 years (Required)
- version control: 1 year (Required)
- core java: 4 years (Required)
- code merging: 1 year (Required)
- please do share your best number email and time to reach