US Toy is looking for an IT intern how would like to grow their skill set. The person in this position will interact with staff to provide technical support to end-users on hardware and software issues along with assisting in higher level IT projects as needed.This is an entry level position for someone new to the field with a solid skill set ready to learn from the best.
Skills and Qualifications
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- System and Software troubleshooting
- Printers and Desktop Scanners
- Desktop and Laptop Computers
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to multitask
- Be an independent problem solver
- Have patience and the ability to work with others at all skill levels
- Be able to communicate clearly
- Have the ability to learn quickly and adopt diverse technologies
- Be dedicated to the US Toy’s mission
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Preferred BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Redhat Linux knowledge a plus
Pay will range from $13-$15 per hour based on expereince.
This is an internship program with the potential to grow into a full-time position.