Join us today and make a difference in people's lives.
LivaNova is a global medical technology company built on decades of experience and a relentless commitment to improve the lives of patients around the world. As a worldwide leader in cardiovascular and neuromodulation solutions, we are dedicated to helping create meaningful products and therapies that transform lives each and every day. It’s health innovation that truly matters.
Working in the Software Engineering group, our interns will get the opportunity to work on engineering aspects of medical devices that will become real products that help patients around the world. We will teach you the skills to be the best in any engineering industry, but we will only accept the very top talent looking to work hard, learn as much as they can, and be part of an organization looking to change the world of medicine.
Areas interns will be exposed to:
- Robust software design methodology including software architecture development, unit testing, and integration testing
- Test automation to perform feature and system level testing, set up graphical user interface, capture data, and control test equipment
- Technical communication with various functional teams in product development
Why LivaNova is a great opportunity:
- You’ll contribute to building a modern digital health platform
- Carve your own path and develop the skills you want with one-on-one mentoring from experienced engineers
- And most of all, build products that change lives – our neuromodulation technology improves patient outcomes and quality of life for those affected with epilepsy
The idead candidate will bring experience in programming (any language) and previous project experience (past internships, research, project teams, etc.)
If you have an outgoing personality, love to be a part of disruptive ideas and can work well with ambitious entrepreneurs that move at a rapid pace then this is the position for you.
The world is transforming, and we intend to be seen as the rainmakers of LivaNova innovation. If you feel like you may be a good fit for our team, we want to hear from you.
LivaNova values equality and celebrates diversity: we are committed to ensuring our recruitment process and procedures are fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Out selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of the candidate's sex, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree, to a payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.