- Assist with the permitting and building inspection process through local jurisdiction(s)
- Help coordinate building plans, materials and specifications
- Utilize proper scheduling and quality assurance systems
- Assist with the communities storm water pollution prevention, safety and customer satisfaction programs
- Assist in development and maintenance of Trade Partner relationships
- Current Junior or Senior enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program
- Preferred Majors: Engineering, Planning, Construction Management, Business
- Availability to work full time from June – August 2019
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook are preferred
- Experience in the homebuilding and/or land development industry preferred but not required
- Most have local housing arrangements near selected division
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Self motivated with ability to work well in a team and independently
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) skills
When you’re part of the Mattamy Homes family, your day to day work has an incredible impact on the lives of our customers. Everyone on our team contributes to the unique Mattamy way of helping our customers achieve their dreams of home ownership. What we do takes teamwork, and like family, everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. We’re honored to have received external recognition of our company culture as well. We’ve been awarded:
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2019
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2018 and 2017
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2016 & 2015
We offer a progressive environment where you can experience exciting possibilities in your career including continuous learning and opportunity for growth. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and 401(k).
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.