Gersh Academy inc
Your primary responsibility is to work with the Marketing team on a variety of graphic design tasks ranging from email, ads, social media and website design. Other work will include printed marketing materials.
- Work with lead developer in creation of all email designs, working within existing templates and eventually creating new templates.
- Ensure all aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility and web standards.
- Work directly with the VP Marketing and Marketing Manager to translate the strategy into exciting and thought-provoking designs and campaigns across medias while ensuring consistency of brand and creative across all touch points.
- Provide feedback and contribute ideas to the creative process.
- Digest and implement design feedback in real-time.
- Work with lead develop to update existing web pages and designs.
- Design and setup printed marketing materials.
- Coordinate outside print jobs with various vendors.
- Resume with link to online portfolio showcasing candidate’s Email, Web and Print Design work
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing or related field
- 1+ years of experience functioning in an Email Design/Developer Role a plus
- 1+ years of professional experience as a graphic/web designer
- 1+ marketing print material experience
- CSS hand-coding skills a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, time management and personal accountability.
***Please include a link to your portfolio
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- marketing print material: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Huntington, NY (Required)
- **Please include a link to your portfolio**
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off