Promotion In Motion
Promotion In Motion is seeking bright, eager interns for our Finance department. Promotion In Motion is one of the fastest-growing snack and candy manufacturers and marketers in North America, and was named one of the 70 largest global candy companies. Our brands include Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, Sun-Maid® Chocolate Raisins, Sour Jacks® Sour Candies, new Juicefuls® Juice-Filled Fruit Snacks and many more. These brands are found across North America in outlets including Walmart, Target, Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, AMC Movie Theatres, 7-11 and thousands of other grocery stores, movie theatres, convenience stores, vending machines, specialty retailers and more.
The Finance Summer intern will be a student pursing a bachelor’s degree in Finance working about 30-40 hours per week. The assignments will provide valuable exposure and experience in areas of:
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of sales and trade spend
- Analyze trends in sales/profits by item pack outs, brands, channels and customers
- Analysis of pricing models by unit of measure, unit size, market of distribution, sales strategy, etc.
- Support the Financial Analytics department by following up on inputs required from subsequent department, cross functional teamwork.
- Rising Junior in college/university, pursuing bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal and organization skills and demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Self-motivated and bias for action.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated personal and professional values.