IAT Insurance Group
At IAT Insurance Group (“IAT”), Interns are valued members of the organization. Our internship program aims to provide meaningful, thought provoking work to each intern throughout the organization.
Our internship program matches qualified students with the opportunity to participate in real world situations, obtain industry knowledge, receive on the job training, and gain career enhancing technical skills that will foster professional growth. Furthermore, our internships are designed to provide each intern the opportunity to network with subject matter experts within the industry as you work to build your professional skills.
IAT has an immediate opening for a Human Resources (“HR”) Intern in our Raleigh, North Carolina location for the summer of 2019. This internship will allow you to learn the basics of Human Resources by shadowing and assisting various HR professionals. This role will not only provide you with exposure to subject matter experts but will provide you with in-depth knowledge of how a high functioning HR department works.
- Rising sophomore, Junior, or Senior.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Problem Solver.
- Strong Communication skills both with Technical and non-technical resources.
- Willingness to learn.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Ability to work independently.
- Above average computer skills.
- To qualify, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and we participate in E-Verify.