Q2 is looking for a Quality Assuranc e intern within the Digital Acquisition group. As an intern you will receive real-world, hands-on experience with software design projects that support our financial institutions. Our intern will have the opportunity to learn from a collaborative team of seasoned developers and gain exposure to other teams within our software company, including Product and UX. As well as gain experience with a real time application and also to see how their academic knowledge is applied in developing the commercial products from beginning to end.
The Q2 Summer Internship Program is 12 weeks long and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with senior Leadership, off-site activities with other Q2 interns, and the opportunity to present a project to the ty to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program.
- Design, develop, test and maintain gro application.
- Work with other team members to deliver web-based applications with main focus on client side
- Work with product and design team to define new features
- The intern will participate in recurring 1-on-1s with Lead Developer and will also participate in agile scrum ceremonies.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering or related area
- Proficiency in at least one programming language such as Java or Python
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to operate independently and proactively with minimal up-front instruction and to take ownership of work; driven, diligent, and self-motivated