The 95 Agency LLC
- Schedule domestic/international travel arrangements to include air, hotel and ground transportation, and visa/passport requirements.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and handle or redirect as appropriate.
- Respond to Company/Department-related requests for information in the principal’s absence.
- Maintain a calendar for the principal(s).
- Assist with managing transaction database and preparation of status reports.
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
- Protect the Company and all Company information against unauthorized disclosure, eavesdropping, and legal exposure.
- Coordinate internal and external meeting logistics (e.g., facilities, audio-visual requirements and food services).
- Compose correspondence (e.g., memos, e-mails, letters, responses to requests and inquiries) for own or principal signature.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required