California Olive Ranch
Primary responsibilities shall be to support and conduct field audits of farming practices to ensure the implementation of COR’s farm plan under the Farm QC Department. And assist in the taking of farm and grower fruit samples, plus aid in the data collection of study and trial projects for the season
- Must apply human safety procedures and principles daily and protect self and others from injury.
- Communicate a positive image of the company to fellow staff members, customers, and the public.
- Exemplify the company values: break down silos, be a pioneer, never stop growing, and enrich your environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Be able to do basic formulas and data entry into excel.
- Bachelors Degree in Plant Science, Ag business, food science, ag education or Experience/A background in agricultural related work
- Valid Drivers license
- Must be able to bend and move extensively, be able to stand for extended periods of time, be able to lift at least 50lbs.