One by one, we are leading a movement to a future where all beauty is clean beauty. We are powered by people, and our collective mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. Formulate, advocate & educate— that’s our motto for creating products that truly perform while holding ourselves to unparalleled standards of safety.
It’s really this simple: Beauty should be good for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in Supply Chain. Primary responsibilities for this internship will be:
- Assist with inbound logistics functions – coordination, BOL creation, carrier performance tracking and feedback.
- Assist with new 3PL implementation and go-live. Various task include systems integration; UAT and troubleshooting, KPI Development, inventory analysis, kitting prioritization and managing 3PL performance.
- Assist with outbound parcel analysis. Optimize outbound spend and carrier selection within the TMS.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A passion for cleaner, safer beauty products
- An interest in pursuing a career in Supply Chain
- Proactive mentality and someone who takes initiative
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate
- Detail-orientation, a proactive mindset, ability to think independently.
- A professional attitude and foster a positive team atmosphere.