Xcel Energy is seeking a candidate for business marketing internship located in Denver, CO. This opportunity will be in Customer Solutions team, working on renewable energy and choice programs.
Support the development and execution of communications to customers and solar developers, including web content, CRM database tools, process documents and other informational resources.
Provide logistical support through internal and external coordination for incentive program offerings, engineering review, meter installation, and billing for hundreds of solar installations each month.
Gather, analyze, translate and deliver information in clear, concise and meaningful formats to support customers and solar developers with interconnection of on-site and community-located energy resources.
Maintain database reports and dashboard development needed to inform strategic and operational planning, as well as regulatory compliance.
Assist in various ad-hoc projects
- In pursuit of Master’s degree / MBA with graduation date of 7/2020 or earlier
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Positive and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Intern, Engineer, Law, Sustainability, Entry Level, Engineering, Legal, Energy