Location:8162 S Priest Dr, Tempe, Arizona 85284 United States of America
U-Haul is looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer to join our Fleet Sales Technology team.
About U-Haul IT Team
The technology staff at U-Haul believes that good software and systems designs are integral to serving our customers. Our team of over a hundred inspired software developers to work on software systems that range from internal line-of-business applications to customer-facing applications. We believe that small empowered teams aligned with business leaders can do big things. We also believe in the right tool for the job, not language-as-religion. Our work environment promotes self-management with flexible hours.
About the Job
A developer who can turn ideas into extremely fast and reliable code that other people – or you, six months into the future – will find easy to comprehend and modify. You believe in the power of software to positively impact user perception.
- Have Complete daily development assignments that include internal and external applications
- Experience with developing in the Microsoft Tech Stack
- Analyze and implement solutions to presented problems while satisfying the user’s needs
- Write code that is easily maintainable and highly reliable
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize work as necessary
- Collaborate with a team to successfully complete projects on time
- Working on or completing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.