San Mateo, CA, USA
Come work at a Silicon Valley start-up and learn about marketing, healthcare and artificial intelligence from the ground up! We are looking to hire a Marketing Intern to work directly with the VP of Marketing. If you’re hard-working, dedicated and have a passion for learning, Lumiata is an ideal place for you. Apply today!
- Assist in marketing and public relations activities
- Manage and monitor our social media channels
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Help with website updates and content development
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Help with the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- MBA degree, candidacy or if an undergrad, declared major or minor in Marketing
- Some office experience
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
Based in San Mateo, CA, Lumiata is an Artificial Intelligence company purpose-built for the healthcare industry and backed by Khosla Ventures and BlueCross BlueShield Venture. Powered by over 100 million patient data records, clinical, risk, and financial algorithms, Lumiata employs some of the nation’s leading data science and machine learning talent. Lumiata enriches payers’ and providers’ analytic and predictive capabilities with a platform and pre-built models that help to manage healthcare costs and risk. For more information, visit lumiata.com or follow @lumiata on Twitter.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Lumiata is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.