This is for a Summer Intern Position. The selected student(s) for this position must be available to work at least 40 hours during the summer internship.
Expected timeline for our internship selection period:
• This position will be posted until 01/22/2020
• Resumes will be reviewed by the end of January
• You should know in late February if you will be moving on to the interview stage in the process
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Industrial Engineering. Perform tool box audits to ensure inventory and calibration accuracy.
- Support warehouse operations. Receive, pick, putaway, and ship material.
- Support aircraft operations. Parts, equipment, and tooling request using SCAR system.
- Support maintenance operations aircraft flying schedule.
- Enforce safety rules and procedures.
- Ensure application of all Gulfstream regulations and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or masters degree in operations management, supply chain/logistics, industrial engineering, or related field. Graduation date must be after on or after August 2020.
- Knowledge and understanding supply chain preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge Microsoft office.
- Familiarity with 5s principles.
- Must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher and it must be maintained up to and throughout the internship.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week and be available for at least a 12 week internship.
- Must have your own reliable transportation to and from work.