New Graduates and Experienced nurses are welcome to apply!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
Summer 2020 FELLOWSHIPS
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We’re collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
We Offer Great Incentives
- Shift Differential Pay.
- BSN Differential for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up to $16,000).
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your RN student loan debt.
- Up to $5,000 per year over a period of 4 ½ years ($20,000 cap).
- Must graduate within the past 12-months of beginning employment with Mercy to qualify.
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- RN License in the State of Missouri or must obtain within 90 days of your graduation date.
- Must have a current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification through the American Heart Association.
- New Graduates: You must graduate with your nursing degree prior to the Fellowship/Residency Program start date in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Transitional Care Unit, Trauma Neuro ICU, Medical-Surgical ICU, Burn Unit, MPCU, CPCU, Surgical Progressive Care Unit, Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Med/Surg, Ortho, Neuro, Oncology, Trauma
- Mother Baby
- Labor and Birth
- Women's Health/GYN
- Emergency Department
- Operating Room
- Behavioral Health
When applying please keep in mind…
Please click here for additional information regarding our Fellowship Programs.