Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst Intern, you will proactively combine the power of data and analytics with business and industry expertise. Driven by intellectual curiosity and creativity, one will architect innovative solutions, provide accurate reporting, and insightful analyses through our Enterprise Data Warehouse. In addition to these technical skills, we are looking for someone who is comfortable working directly with team members and stakeholders to understand their requests and concerns; by addressing through data and presenting the results to a non-technical audience in a clear and concise manner.
- Effective communications with team members and stakeholders to gather and understand data requests and requirements
- Visualization of data using tools such as Excel and other basic to moderate tools
- Ability to pull data from Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Data Mining, Discovery, and Cleansing
- Analyze quantative and qualitative data
- Visualizing Results
- Document Findings
- Create, design, standardize, and automate general reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence
- Support ad-hoc requests
- Creating and maintaining SOPs for the Business Intelligence team
- Ability to manage a backlog, establish priorities, multi task, and work proactively and independently
- Must be a matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 higher preferred, and working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel skills
- Passionate about data analytics and strong problem-solving skills
- Intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Able to analyze large volumes of raw data, package the data for further consumption, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.