Hewlett Packard Enterprise
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Software-defined and Cloud Group (SDCG) has the mission of defining and developing the next generation of software-enabled Hybrid IT solutions to provide the simplest experience for our customers to consume and operate their business workloads and applications. Our team provides support to our portfolio which includes:
- Integrated software-defined systems
- Automation and orchestration management software to seamlessly align applications with the underlying infrastructure
- HPE cloud capabilities that enable developers and data center operators to effortlessly build cloud applications in their Hybrid IT environments
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Automation Engineer Intern to work in the Houston, TX office. We are looking for a passionate Intern who can contribute to the automation efforts for Custom Solution Test team. You'll be joining a team that designs, implements, and develops solution tests for HPE’s next generation of Converged Infrastructure products.
As an Intern, you will work with a team of talented Software Development and Test Engineers on HPE’s next generation Converged Infrastructure products. HPE’s Converged Infrastructure is technology developed for a customer’s environment to integrate, simplify, automate, virtualize and enable a more energy efficient infrastructure in order to increase performance by rapid provisioning, reduce operating costs and minimize environmental footprint.
Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with software test design.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work both as part of team and independently.
- Must have high quality standards, and have good problem solving skills.
- Must be able to develop quality code using one of the scripting languages (Preferably Python)
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!