With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch CRM Junior Developer with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- Work with CRM Project Managers and Analysts to review work orders and gather any additional requirements that are required
- Test all completed work to ensure proper and error-free functionality
- Complete and respond to all change requests
- Follow best-practices and standards and demonstrated by your leads.
- Update all project notes and statuses daily within the internal Simpleview system
- Maintain accurate time records
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of functional and object-oriented programming.
- Basic understanding of HTTP.
- Ability to accept guidance and the desire to become a strong web developer.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- At least an associate’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more