Green Cloud Technologies
This is a contract-to-hire with a 6-month initial commitment
The Junior Systems Developer will participate in the maintenance and change request processes for Green Cloud's account and contact management, service order management, and invoice management system(s). This role will document, prioritize, train, and implement various design and feature requests from the business and customer base and ensure the accurate and timely delivery of functionality enhancements and fixes.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Adheres to established procedures and processes for systems deployment, administration, and feature documentation.
- Work within and maintain the Software Development Life Cycle process
- Assist with troubleshooting functionality, as it relates to the Green Cloud account and contact management, service order management, and invoice management system(s).
- Manage and prioritize the outstanding feature requests and break/fix requests based on criticality to the requester and relative cost/benefit ratio to the business.
- Assist with diagnosis and debugging of application performance issues.
- Experience in managing and working with end users or clients regarding software development projects or application systems used by end client.
- Excellent business analysis skills in defining requirements, writing specifications, and interpreting user/business needs to technical requirements and needs.
- Demonstrated experience in software development concepts, practices, and procedures, and preferably hands-on experience in C#, asp.net MVC technologies.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- Associates degree in related field of study, and/or equivalent certification training, education, and experience (2+ years).
- Capable to sit or stand for 7 plus hours.
- Must be able to move inside the office to utilize office machines example: but not limited to copy machine.
- Must be able to operate all office equipment to include computer and keyboard for extensive period of times.
- Constantly positions self to maintain proper use of computers, may be asked to file bottom level drawers
- Must be able to speak clearly and professionally to customers and other staff members. Must be able to answer the phone to communicate.
- Must be able to work visually looking at monitor screens for long periods of time.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Capable of working inside for long periods of time. Flexible to dim lighting.