Our summer internship program offers students hands-on experience in an extremely fast-paced and challenging environment. The program provides an opportunity to work with talented individuals from various areas to partner with stakeholders at all levels. The intern will be guided by a mentor and will be able to showcase the work during a final presentation. We want interns to have the opportunity to own plans and outcomes, offer innovative ideas, think outside of the box and ultimately have a hand in making a business and product impact!
- This is a paid internship.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer Intern to join our Data Engineering group to help us build the next generation of the core Platform ecosystem that powers the products that over 100+ million users engage with on a daily basis, around the world.
You will move quickly, collaborate effectively and solve challenging technical problems gracefully. You will work with a talented group of people including Product, Marketing, Design, QA, and of course other amazing developers in the group. We have the benefits of a startup (rapid growth opportunities) and an established company (strong presence in the marketplace, recognized brand as an IAC company, and profits).
- Quickly and efficiently design and implement in an Agile environment
- Meet with stakeholders to define new/additional features
- Implement and support projects through all stages of the development lifecycle
- Actively share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams
- Create new tools for JIRA
- Build monitoring and alerting tools for cloud environment
- Candidate must have completed at least two years at an accredited college with a focus in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals from data structures and algorithms to high-level design patterns as well as mastery of one or more computer programming languages
- Fast learner that takes pride in their work and is very interested and passionate about front end or web development with an obsessive attention to detail
- Exposure and knowledge of AWS and/or GCP cloud environments
- Exposure and knowledge of issue tracking and agile project management software JIRA
- A commitment and drive for excellence and continual improvement and a strong sense of adventure, excitement and enthusiasm
- Excellent systems analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- Minimum GPA 3.0
We're improving YOUR digital landscape, by intense collaboration
- We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.