Since 1990, Tresta has been providing award-winning communication services to businesses throughout North America. With nearly 200 employees and 15,000+ customers, we know a thing or two about technology. Through our two brands, tresta.com and patlive.com, we are improving the way businesses communicate by offering virtual phone systems and award winning customer service.
Tresta is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and dependable Marketing Intern to join our growing team in Tallahassee!
In this position, you will collaborate with our marketing and sales teams to help implement complex, omni-channel marketing campaigns. Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels, primarily through social media outreach and blog article writing. Duties include:
- Assist in the creation of social media, blog articles, and email marketing campaigns
- Outreach to relevant third party sites for organic placements in support of SEO initiatives
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of performance reports for digital marketing channels
- Monitor social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Quora, Reddit, Medium, and YouTube
- Provide administrative support to management as required
- Currently enrolled in Undergraduate or Graduate studies, focused on Marketing or Communications
- Experience working on Mac required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud a plus – especially Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, and/or Illustrator desired.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, and SEO is a plus.
- Willingness to learn on the job, including some independent projects