Résumé du posteAt Samsung we work hard – every day. Our interns are pushed to discover their true potential. For those who are comfortable with the uncomfortable, Samsung is a place of endless learning. Interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. If you have energy, passion, dedication and drive, and you thrive in a fast-paced workplace, the rewards at Samsung are endless!
Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture and contribute their creative and innovative ideas. Interns use what they learn in the classroom and apply their studies at Samsung for real-world experience. This program delivers opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change in high-growth areas of our business. Where others see chaos, we see opportunity.
Samsung’s internship program has consecutively been ranked as one of the Top 100 Internship Programs by WayUp three years in a row and received 4.7 out 5 stars on Glassdoor. Our North American headquarters offers:
- Competitive compensation, subsidized cafeteria, and transportation assistance
- Executive Lunch & Learns
- Project-based work
- End of program presentations to our CEOs and senior leadership
- Social activities
- Corporate responsibility activities
Apply today and find out why Achievers ranked Samsung as one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Employers year after year. Push yourself to discover your true potential and join Samsung as a 2020 summer intern.
Rôle et Responsabilités
This summer you will have an exciting opportunity to work in our Engineering Services team. You will support product validation, feature validation and system performance analysis for our 5G network products.
This position requires working with new wireless technologies. If you thrive on analyzing hard and complex problems, then this could be a great fit for you. One day you might be working on verifying the latest 5G features, and the next looking at 3GPP specifications to validate the messages in your network capture, all while you work on creating a regression test plan for the next software version that is going to be released.
4G/5G Test Engineer
- Analyze product features and requirements converting them into test cases
- Build Automation frame work to reduce manual testing in Lab
- Create scripts/Macros for KPI analyses
- Support 5G validation activities
- Support OpenRAN validation activities
- Perform a detailed analysis of the outcome of the validation activities which may require troubleshooting of potential issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s Electrical Engineering, or related technical field. Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- Signal Processing and/or Digital Communication courses is beneficial
- Interested in Telecommunications
- Good Linux knowledge
- Understanding of IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Enjoy working on projects with other team members
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to solve problems and troubleshoot issues.
- Quick learner, able to adapt to different environment quickly
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Past testing experience will be an added benefit