360Science offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and we are adding people to our team who are infinitely curious, enjoy venturing outside their comfort zone, and want to grow their career while having a blast doing it.
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll make a significant impact at 360Science by working with our sales, marketing, and development teams to continually improve our software and demonstrations, the discovery process, and further define best practices. You’re a critical piece of the product feedback loop and will collaborate with the customer success team to provide a world-class implementation experience.
This customer-facing role requires creative thinking, excellent problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills, commercial awareness, and a consultative touch.
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate 360Science software to prospective and existing customers
- Provide technical consultation and guidance on various aspects of our solutions
- Support and manage proofs of concept
- Conduct solution testing and validation
- Support successful adoption by providing applicable code samples, screenshots, support documentation, etc.
- Assist in the handoff between sales and account management
- Work with development and product teams to maintain up to date product knowledge and collaborate on on-going projects.
- Own technical feedback loop between customers and product development
- Provide recommendations to the product roadmap
- Become a master of data matching and the 360Science Matching Engine
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical role (e.g. Data Architecture, Web Developer, Technical Implementations, Sales Engineer, Solution Consulting, etc.)
- Good oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to top management and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is preferable
- Database Management Software experience (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- A fundamental understanding of master data management and ETL processes/strategies
- Fundamental understanding of Linux and UX operating systems
- Basics of Java and C#
360Science Sales Engineers will be provided training to develop proficiency in the following areas. Bonus points if you already have any of the following experience:
- UNIX shell Scripting and Windows Batch File Scripting
- Web Programming with Java/JSON/Postman
- RESTful Web Service
- Linux and UX operating systems