At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus Commerce is seeking a Marketing Analyst who will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Analytics. Serving in this position, you will be a key player in generating and disseminating analytic information and insights critical to the success of the organization. For a person who has interested in growing into an analytics powerhouse in a fun and fast-paced environment, then this position might be for you!
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc analytics support to our marketing, finance, operations, and client teams by pulling data, running reports, etc.
- Analyze and monitor front-end and back-end A/B testing initiatives
- Extract, validate, transform and summarize data generated from database and reporting tools
- Assist with pulling and analyzing data for both the Direct-To-Consumer and Custom segments for both internal and external business reviews
- Creation and modification of Tableau reports and visualizations
- Oversee member list creation process for strategic marketing communication initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access
- Experience with tools such as SQL preferred
- Basic understanding of common marketing metrics, such as CTR, Open Rate, Conversion, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Eager learner who can succeed in telling the story hidden within data with minimal supervision
- Hyper-focused on the details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking
- 1-2 years of quantitative experience
- Qualified candidates will have a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing or equivalent