As a Marketing intern in Gensler’s New York office, you will join our creative studio environment for a full-time, paid internship opportunity from June to mid-August 2020 . You must be available for the entire duration of the program.
What You Will Do
- Be directly involved with content creation and gain insight into marketing strategy
- Work with Marketing Specialists to create resumes, case stories, qualifications packages, presentations, and other marketing collateral
- Track marketing metrics and navigate the firm’s information management tools
- You have completed your first year and are working towards a Bachelor’s degree in the Communications, Graphic Design or Marketing fields. This is not an entry-level position for recent graduates.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe InDesign required
- Strong command of grammar and great written communication skills
Your additional characteristics
- Skills in photography, video production or editing, CRM software, and other marketing-related areas are a plus
- Able to balance multiple projects with high attention to detail and respect the confidentiality of certain information
- Comfortable in a professional, fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
How to Apply
Submit online application including a resume and cover letter in PDF form . Submissions made in Microsoft Word will not be considered.
This posting will remain open until February 28, 2020.
Gensler is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here . We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.