IT Support Associate - Intern
Work Schedule: Part-time, 3 days a week, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The IT Support Associate will provide customer support and IT assistance to program staff as needed. Will be responsible for onsite and remote technical end-user support including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite, and Mobile devices on IOS and Android platforms.
- Provide customer support and IT administrative assistance to all program staff as needed.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install computer systems (PC) and mobile devices (iOS / Android).
- Performing software updates and backups when requested.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming ticket/calls, e-mails, and on site visit requests for users’ experiencing problems with computer hardware, software and peripherals, networking and other computer related problems.
- Address customers professionally in; ask questions to quickly determine nature of problems; follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Resolve internet problems with Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN).
- Take initiative for all IT help requests without being prompted.
- Assist in planning and implementation of multi-scale projects as needed.
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, MIS, Business Information Systems, Business or Engineering with IT focus (other related majors may be considered) Minimum GPA 3.0 IT related experience a plus.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes information quickly.
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.