Susquehanna International Group, LLP
Interns on our Enterprise User Services Regional team are in the middle of the action providing support, building solutions, and empowering SIG employees each and every day. We engineer and promote emerging technologies that give users a state of the art edge over our competitors. We don’t follow a script; our interactions are dynamic and each day there is a new opportunity to solve a problem, automate a task, or kickoff a new project. We encourage creativity and curiosity - when you have a new idea, your voice will be heard.
- Participating in user moves, adds and changes
- Supporting both the internal office and trading floors
- Providing hands-on support to troubleshoot, install and resolve desktop, laptop, telecommunications, network, data center operations and market data issues
- Ordering, configuring, installing and decommissioning hardware and software
- Participating in ongoing technology related projects and prioritizing assignments as needed
- Acting as a liaison between users/traders, business units and other technology groups
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation
- Students pursuing a BS or MS in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a similar major
- Previous experience with technical support
- PC and laptop hardware installation experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office 2010 and Windows 7
- Interest in solving complex problems
- Scripting experience or an interest in Powershell or Python is a plus
- Will not require visa sponsorship within three years of date of application.