Full-Time, Remote, Full-Stack
Who We Are
Dark Cubed is an easy-to-use cybersecurity software as a service (SaaS) platform that deploys instantly and delivers enterprise-grade threat identification and protection at a fraction of the cost. We help companies improve security and save money by reducing complexity, designing new workflows, and improving data quality.
We are a small team of highly energized, self-motivated engineers and data scientists that value curiosity, open discussion, code quality, accountability, and ownership.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain microservices that support our data processing pipeline.
- Support the containerization and deployment of open source security applications.
- Support the design and implementation of our next-generation threat scoring algorithms.
- Support the implementation of a secure, robust, and fast customer-facing API.
- Update and maintain our simple, intuitive UI.
- Most importantly, be an integral part of the overall success of Dark Cubed.
Technologies We Use:
- Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Many other open-source applications and libraries
What We’re Looking For:
- Proficient in Golang
- Proficient in database technologies
- Experience with developing microservices
- Familiarity with data pipelines and caching (Kafka, Redis)
- Familiarity with Linux, containers (Docker), and cloud environments (AWS)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Software Development: 2 years (Required)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Monday to Friday