US Cold Storage
The JQA collaborates with project stakeholders, operations and developers as part of the development life cycle to produce quality products and services.
In addition, the JQA will verify, reproduce, communicate, and track defects using Jira. They will participate in all phases of testing, including planning, development and the revision of test plans and scope. Additionally, the JQA will participate in software release testing for patches and upgrades.]Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or similar field (strong operations business experience will be considered)
- Experience performing operations at USCOLD with respect to processing receipts, orders, transfers and adjustments or warehouse floor operations with knowledge of office functions.
- Understands our profiles and various warehousing rules that apply to our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of processing proper data conditions for EDI documents in the WMS is a plus
Experience with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Knowledge of IBM System i (AS/400) platform and DB2i concepts
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools (will be trained)