As a part of our digital solutions organization, the Junior Full Stack Developer will work on a fully dedicated, cross-functional, team required to deliver solutions which fulfill client needs and drive business outcomes within the context of client journeys. The team will operate with enhanced speed and agility to deliver meaningful customer experiences in a rapid build-measure-learn manner.
Focused on creating innovative user experiences, you'll continuously deliver imaginative solutions that also satisfy business needs. While your analytical approach to problem-solving, underpinned by strong organizational skills, will make you a valuable member of a collaborative team that shares ideas and solves problems in new ways. And at every stage of the process you'll enjoy many opportunities to deepen your knowledge and widen experience.]Â :[
- Bachelor’s degree required. Prefer Comp Science or Engineering. Master’s degree a plus but not required.
- Minimum of (3) years experience developing web and/or native mobile software
- Experienced in the following, with advanced level experience in at least one: Headless architecture, Responsive Web Applications, Native Mobile Apps, REST APIs.
- At least 2 years of experience working with at least one mobile platform (iOS or Android)
- At least 1 years of experience working an agile, preferably SAFe, environment.
- Have experienced with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms.
- Write clean, maintainable code, and read and review code created by others.
- Experience with software engineering tools, such as Eclipse, WebStorm, Git, and others.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile delivery methodology
- Experience working with a distributed team (on/off shore)
- Experience working in a mixed environment of employees and vendors
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Be highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you're needed on the team.
- Domain knowledge of health care, call center, or public sector preferred but not required.
- Curiosity to learn about new businesses and industries, and ability to quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and leadership
- Ability to summarize and convey information to stakeholders and sponsors
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Ability to influence others both within and outside of immediate team to achieve results