Live Media Group
LiveFeed is an innovative media platform that revolutionizes the way information is shared daily, worldwide. We’re looking for a Machine Learning / AI intern to work as part of our team in building a classification algorithm for detecting misinformation. If you’re a self-driven team player and motivated to make the world a better place – join us!
We provide full guidance and support in your professional growth. Additionally, upon successful completion of the internship, all interns receive the official Certificate of Completion, listing all the skills and courses they’ve been trained for.
- Must be enrolled or graduated from a university or college with a degree in Machine Learning, AI or another relevant field
- 1 year of relevant experience in machine learning / AI concepts and implementations
- Knowledge of machine/deep learning frameworks, such as Keras, Pytorch, Conda, TensorFlow or equivalent
- Strong programming skills: Python, C++, etc
- Participate in research & brainstorm suitable resolution methods
- Analyze data, communicate findings and promote decisions
- Partner with the team to frame machine learning concepts within the project context
- Write code to preprocess/clean data
- Design, implement and test machine learning algorithms
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
We treat all interns as professionals, providing flexible hours and full support in your professional growth. If you're looking for an internship that will give you hands-on experience and extensive training for the competitive job market, submit your resume and cover letter today to schedule an interview. Looking forward to seeing You on our team!
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Machine Learning / AI: 1 year (Preferred)
- Why are you the perfect fit for this position?
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma