Wright 1 Agency
Bee Safe Services seek a talented English-speaking developer. Outstanding performance can lead to a full-time leadership role with our fast growing company. Grow with our 5-star rated company with over 30 years of experience.
- Website and software application designing, building, and maintenance.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Directing or performing website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Must have PHP/MySQL/Linux.
- Experience in Calltracking Metrics, PestRoutes, WordPress Plugins and Twilio
- Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite a big plus
In addition to the technical skills, for the qualified candidate must be:
- Detail-oriented: One line of code can have a significant impact on a website’s functionality or appearance, and web developers must be detail oriented. When troubleshooting, you need to be able to know where to look for the problem.
- Multitasking: Projects aren’t always handled one at a time, an emergency sometimes can push another project to the backburner. The web developer needs to be able to juggle multiple projects without missing deadlines.
- Self-motivated: The work can be solitary at times. The web developers must have the ability to stay on task without supervision.
- Able to communicate: Both verbally and in writing.
- Problem-solving: Websites need to be functional as well attractive, and clients’ needs in these regards might not always be easy to meet. Web developers need to figure out how to translate a client’s vision to an actual, functional website.
- Good under pressure: Tight deadlines are common when designing or updating websites. Developers need to be able to handle the pressure of having work done when needed.
- Creative Talent: Able to submit beautiful, clean, professional, creative design for our online presence.
Job Type: Part-time to Full-Time
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
- English (Required)
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative