CSC (Corporation Service Company)
In a fast paced environment, we are seeking Desktop Support Intern (rising college Junior or Senior) in our Wilmington, DE office with strong technical skills to provide exceptional workstation support for CSC’s global staff.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for working directly with the Desktop team and users to ensure workstation installs and moves are completed in a timely and accurate manner. You will also participate in the new hire, separation, and asset inventory process. Assignments will require daily interaction with users at all sites and locations – either by visiting the site or supporting remotely.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Desktop and/or Laptop support experience
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Operating systems including Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Application installation or packaging experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with co-workers and end users.
- Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Driver’s license and a car for visiting sites in the Wilmington area
At CSC, we commit to the core values of service, teamwork, tenacity, agility and being genuine.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- This is a PAID internship and an opportunity to grow your communication and business skills for your career and your resume.
- CSC is a relaxed and fun work environment – we can wear jeans to work!
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 13 consecutive years!
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities – we love when our interns become employees!
- You will have the opportunity to participate in professional development activities with other summer interns concluding with a presentation to CSC leaders.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.