CSC (Corporation Service Company)
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic college students (rising Juniors and Seniors) to join CSC as Summer Interns in our Wilmington, DE office. This program gives current college students the opportunity to grow their customer service skills and work in a challenging, fast-paced environment to help provide our customers with solutions to fulfill their business needs.
Participants will focus on customer service-focused support activities including research, order entry, database, and marketing-related tasks. In addition, they will participate in other learning and mentorship activities during the summer.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Data entry of client information
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Research and update of database information
- Updating and filing documents and records
- Updating and supporting marketing-related activities
- Processing filings through state websites
- Using internal applications to process orders
- Communication with internal and/or external customers through phone and/or email
- Coordinate and create a team-building event
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Rising Junior or Senior (or above)
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
At CSC, we commit to the core values of service, teamwork, tenacity, agility and being genuine.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- This is a PAID internship and an opportunity to grow your communication and business skills for your career and your resume.
- CSC is a relaxed and fun work environment – we can wear jeans to work!
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 13 consecutive years!
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities – we love when our interns become employees!
- You will have the opportunity to participate in professional development activities with other summer interns concluding with a presentation to CSC leaders.