Human Resources Assistant/ Data Entry
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
Job Purpose: To assist management in the completion of the hiring process for employees. To assist in the completion and verification of payroll.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with prospective employees at job fairs and open houses and discuss open positions with them.
- Answer all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Fill out designated employer space on working papers for minors.
- Verify validity and completion of all working papers.
- Assist management in entering data into hiring/payroll system.
- Accept and verify completed sign-in sheets and logs.
- Assist in other tasks as assigned.
- Verify identify and distribute appropriate pay checks to employees as requested.
- Maintain proper casual professional appearance (as determined by mgmt.) at all times.
- Be aware of all safety, payroll, and workers comp. policies.
- Be committed to customer service.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be proficient and professional in interacting with the general public in all forms, including face-to-face, phone, and email contact.
- Possess a complete understanding of all products, pricing, directions, policies, specials, and events.
- Must be punctual, meticulous, and reliable.
- Indoors, possible limited outdoor exposure.
- Fast-paced environment
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $11.00 to $13.50 /hour
- One location
Hours per week:
- 1 - 3 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required