Cosentino North America
Why should you consider this opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a Credit Analyst to join our Corporate Office located in Coral Gables. The Centers are an example of Cosentino’s total commitment to its clients, providing them with exclusive and high-quality service. The Centers combine the functions of (a) warehouse, (b) brand and product showroom, and (c) sales network.
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
- In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills
What will you be doing?
Our Finance department is looking for a Credit Analyst to be part of our team. On this position you would be responsible for several tasks, as providing guidance on credit risks related to lending programs that involve massive amounts of money.
Your daily tasks on this role would include analyzing credit data and financial information of customers as paying records, incomes and saving history thoroughly.
- Handle Collections/Credit Managemnet insite the US Organization
- Maintain and enforce credit policies and procedures
- Assist Credit Supervisor in managing credit insurance. Maintain local relationship maximize limit coverage and manage claims
- Analyse credit worthiness of new and existing customers. Establish credit limits and terms. Analyse customer’s financial statements when available
- Provide weekly updates on collection efforts
- Analyse revenue cycle and identify opportuniteis to improve collection efforts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with RD’s, General Managers, and Sales Departments to assist in collections.
- Assist Credit Supervisor in developing strategies and goals to reduce expose to write-offs.
- Assisti with selecting and managing the relationship of third-party collection agencies
- Reviewing, preparing and analyzing A/R aging reports
- Work with internal divisions/departments as needed
What are we looking for?
- + 2 years of billing, finance or other related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Bachelor’s Preferred major/area of study Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- Profesional proficiency in Microsoft Office, specially Excel
- Spanish is a plus
- Communication: Oral & Written. Capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform and manage billing activities
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to meet work requiremnets within established timelines
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong work ethic and poositive team attitude
This job requires extended periods of sitting and operating a computer.
The employee for this position will be employed by C&C North America, Inc., d/b/a Cosentino North America, a subsidiary company to Cosentino North America.
Cosentino, the world's leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business. It focuses on the design, production, and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation, and environmental respect. The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research program, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials. Cosentino's activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary